Thursday, May 25, 2006

Dialogues in English

DIALOGOS DE LA PRIMERA INVESTIGACIÓN

DIALOGUE 1

scho057.gif (2504 bytes)


Son :
Dad, I have a problem, I want to tell you this problem.

Dad : I can’t now. I am reading the newspaper. Don’t you see?

Son : Dad, I need to talk with you now, please.

Dad : Don’t you understand me? Go out. Ask your brother. He can help you.

Brother: No, no, no. I can’t help you. Tell your problem to a friend. I don’t know. I am watching TV. Don’t bother me.

Son : (Eddy went out)


DIALOGUE 2

scho057.gif (2504 bytes)


Son
: (he finds a friend in the street) Hello Felipe. I feel bad. In my house nobody take attention to me, nobody understand me, nobody love me.

Friend : But I don’t understand you, why you are trouble. You have to live the life. You better smoke a little of this and you will feel good.

Son : No, are you crazy? What is it?

Friend: Is marihuana. Smoke! No it isn’t bad and you will feel terrific.

Son
: Good, good. Give a little. But a little not more.


DIALOGOS DE LA SEGUNDA INVESTIGACIÓN

DIALOGUE 3

scho057.gif (2504 bytes)
→→ One day the friend said

Friend : Eddy came here!

Eddy
: what happens?

Friend
: we have a party tonight

Eddy
: ok, let’s go to a party

→→ Then, the friends were to the party, all were dancing when the friend said eddy.

Friend : Eddy look! This dope

Eddy
: is new?

Friend
: hahaha is the new dope, its name is extasis. Try it!

Eddy : give me! I want level up

→→ Then eddy and his friend tried it.

DIALOGUE 4

scho057.gif (2504 bytes)

→→ After, all the friends were outside.

Friend : Eddy let’s go to other place
Eddy : ok

→→ Then eddy and his friend were side of the car, when …

Friend : Eddy, I don’t see well, I fell sick
Eddy : what happen?? Wait¡ wait¡

→→ Then his car crashed!!

DIALOGUE 5

scho057.gif (2504 bytes)

→→ After 5 hours the ambulance came

Eddy : help me! Help me! Help my friend please!!

→→ But the friend is death. Eddy see to friend and he cries. Eddy goes to his father.

Father: crying said to eddy. Son sorry I promise I will pay you more attention I will take care of you. Sorry, sorry, son please.

Eddy : crying said, ok father, thank you.

→→ Eddy and his father are living happy now. And Eddy understood the the importance of the communication between father and son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home